Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The End of the World as I Know It

Oh, man. Life is about to change for good.

I've known that the easy days of infanthood were rapidly coming to a close. Caleb turned 10 months old on Sunday, and the last month has been full of accomplishments for him. He's figured out how to wave (although he's very selective about excuting the action), and he learned to pull himself up. I knew things were going to get more challenging, as far as his safety is concerned, as he began to acheive more phsyical milestones.

But today, things got interesting.

Caleb had been crawling up and down the hall while I was cleaning up the kitchen and living room. I had just gone to the living room to get something and as I came back into the hallway, Caleb was kneeling on the first step of the stairs. In the few seconds I was in the living room, he had pulled himself up to a standing position and then climbed up his very first step.


Holy crap. I'm about to have a toddler on my hands.
(In other news, this is my 100th Blogger post!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he's so cute in video. Very sweet with him talking back to you with all his sounds too.

    Yesterday I caught Henry standing on top of his book holder thingy, so that he could reach the top level of the changing table. Eeek.

    ReplyDelete