Thursday, February 15, 2007

Reunion

First of all, Happy belated Valentines Day! I hope you all had a peep-filled day of lovey-doveyness.

Second of all, Zeus and Zoey arrived safe and sound this morning. They sailed smoothly through customs without any problems. I wish the same could be said of our trip to Gatwick! I printed some faulty directions and got us sufficiently lost. Thankfully, Steve and Kim gave us an awesome map of South England for Christmas that saved my butt. We arrived late, but I don't think Zeus and Zoey noticed! Zeus almost beat himself out of his kennel with his tail, it was wagging so hard!

Third, we are moving into our new house tomorrow. Very exciting! It's been a busy week, and we don't have everything in order yet. (As in, we don't have internet set up.) So if you don't hear from us for a while, we are okay, just not connected yet.

That's all! Hope to be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment