Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Employed

I have been blessed with gainful employment recently! As much as I hate getting up early in the mornings and facing the A11 (the highway between Thetford and...well, everything else) during rush hour, it's nice to have a job. More than anything, it's nice to know I'll be getting a paycheck again soon! This is the longest I've ever gone unemployed (nearly three months.) I'm ready to have some fun money again!

I'm working as a teller for a financial institution on RAF Lakenheath (the other USAF base about three miles from RAF Mildenhall, where we are stationed.) So far, I'm pretty excited about the job! I've been working for three days now, and I think it will be a good fit with my personality. I'll be done training at the end of this week, and then onto the teller line! Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment