Thursday, February 09, 2012

February Photo A Day - Front Door

I'm cheating by sneaking this one in a day early. But tomorrow is going to be a long day, and I'm not sure I'll be home before 9. I turn into a pumpkin around 10, so I figured if I was going to do this at all, I better do this today!

This is the front door to the very first house we've ever owned! (You know, the one we live in now!) We typically have some ferns on the porch, but they are inside for the winter.

Knock Knock

And then, just because that was a really boring pic, here's a picture of the front door of our house in England. When Tommy was deployed, Zeus used to spend a good portion of every night sitting by the door, whining, waiting for him to come home.

Waiting

Now Zeus spends a good portion of every evening trying to get into the trash in hopes that he'll find a snack. Bad dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment