Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A boy!

I had another ultrasound today, which went really well. It was actually quite relaxing, and I was tempted to fall asleep more than once! It was such a quiet and dark room. It made me think I should be getting a massage, not an ultrasound!

Mm. Massage. I should get one of those soon!

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. According to the technician, we're having a boy! She showed me his little wee wee (although, to be honest, it could have been anything to me. I mean, I could see it when she pointed it out, but I would have never found it on my own! I guess that's why she's the expert!)

He opened and closed his mouth a few times, moved his arms around a bit, and even looked us right in the eye! The technician capture a great shot of his face where you can actually see his eye looking straight ahead! Even crazier was seeing the eye move around on the screen, as if he was looking around, wondering, "What on earth is pressing on my head and rolling all around me right now?!"

I had a chance to talk to my husband this evening. Hooray! He's very excited about the boy. I guess it's a good thing it turned out to be a boy, becuase we really had no good girls names picked out! And Tommy has a huge list of boys names. Now to narrow them down!

1 comment: