Monday, April 14, 2008

I see London, I see France...

Have I mentioned lately that I want to go to Paris? Because I REALLY do. And it's not even about Paris. The fact of the matter is that we have two and a half more years left in England. And as far as I know, Paris ain't goin' anywhere.

But when else in my LIFE will I be able to see Paris with the Vogels and the Miles?! I'll tell you when: NEVER. I want to see my friends that I haven't seen in years! And I want to show someone from the states my baby before he grows into a toddler!

Maybe the heavens will shine upon us with a passport miracle before May, but it looks very unlikely. But just in case, I picked up a book about Paris from the lirbary today. Sooner or later we'll see Paris. I guess it doesn't hurt to be prepared one way or the other.

In the meantime, we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment