Monday, December 05, 2011

DPP Day 4: Little Helper

We began painting our kitchen and living room yesterday, with the notion that we could accomplish it in a day. Turns out, not so much. We finally finished around 2 o'clock this afternoon. Hooray!

The trickiest part was keeping Caleb occupied. I played more than one game of hide and seek in which my seeking wasn't as earnest as it should have been. Fortunately, he's at an age where he thinks the point of hide and seek is to eventually jump out and try to scare someone, so he wasn't too concerned that I never found him.

Little Helper

My little helper insisted on being a part of the action, so whenever possible, we tried to include him. In this particular shot, he is painting a monster, in case you were wondering. :)

Pretty pleased with the results, so I'll share those as well. :)

Living Room

No Christmas tree yet. Need to get one! The eternal battle of real vs. fake rages on.

Kitchen

Again, pretty pleased with the results. And pretty knackered, too. This might call for an early bed time!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty. I like the orange(?) accent. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete