Monday, December 12, 2011

DPP Day 7: Anticipation

It wasn't my intent to go AWOL on the December Photo Project so early in the game. Remember my camera woes? Well, they continue.

I can't find the charger for my old camera that I'm using right now. I remember seeing it shortly after we moved into our house in January, but now that I need it, it's nowhere to be found. Nuts. so I've ordered a new one from Amazon and have been waiting on that for a few days now. Hopefully it will be hear soon!

Until its arrival, I have finally decided to get smart on my smart phone. So here commences blogging from my Android. Please pardon any typos. And please forgive me as my pictures get seriously low res!

Okay, enough preamble! Here's a photo I grabbed Thursday. Caleb is getting a playset for the backyard for Christmas this year, but it had to be installed early. Unfortunately, due to some scheduling issues, we arrived home about two hours before it was complete.


I tried to talk Caleb into helping me decorate the tree, which we had just put up the night before, but he wasn't terribly interested in that. Instead, he pulled up a kitchen chair to the window and watched the progress. Roughly every two minutes, he'd announce, "I think they're almost done, Mommy!" It was a long wait.

When the guys finally did finish, it was dark. Fortunately, they were kind enough to leave their flood lights on for a few minutes while Caleb ran around to check it out. The sqeals and giggles told me everything I needed to know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment