Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Caleb Clapping


Caleb Clapping
Originally uploaded by kellyangelo
I just want to say that I can't wait to go to bed tonight. I spent all day cleaning the house and most of the afternoon washing my sheets and duvet cover. I took a nice, hot bath and am wearing clean pajamas.

You know how much this means to me. Mmm! Clean Kelly in clean pajamas on clean sheets in a clean house. Perfection!

Unfortunately, I ran out of time to give the dogs a bath, so they will be sleeping in their crate tonight. Sorry, Zeus and Zoey!

In other news, Caleb is clapping! It's really the coolest thing, because he claps at such funny things. He started clapping at the end of the season finale of American Idol. (That's my boy!) Now he claps when he wakes up, claps while he eats, claps in the bath tub, claps at the dogs, claps anytime and anywhere. He's quite pleased with himself, as you can see in this video.

The weather keeps teasing us with nice days followed by many more days of traditional English spring weather--that is to say, wet and chilly! I'm just itching for summer and getting homesick for back yard barbeques!

No comments:

Post a Comment