Monday, January 04, 2010

Stained

Oh, here it is. The first day I don't feel like blogging. Yep. Knew she'd be here some day! Fourth day of the year...that didn't take long, did it?


So I'll keep this short. Nothing worse than an unnecessarily boring blog.


I didn't take a picture today. But I did take this one yesterday. Close enough in my book!



It's one of the stained glass panels in the base chapel. I find myself staring at them frequently during service, and this one is my favorite. Mostly because it's the most relevant to the base as I know it today.


This past Sunday, the sun was shining brilliantly through the windows, and it was definitely distracting, if not a tad blinding.


Beautiful, really.


I wish the picture did it justice. You'll just have to come visit me to see it.


4/365

No comments:

Post a Comment